Generally, we can also play SD games live without installing a video capture card when playing online games, because the game on PC screen can be directly transmitted to the live broadcasting room through streaming software. However, For PS4, X-BOX and other host games living, you would better have to use HD or 4K video capture card instead.
There are two types video capture card: built-in and external. Both can capture video information output by the corresponding PS4 and other game consoles into computer. Compared with in built pcie capture card, external USB capture card is more convenient,it can capture video as long as there is a USB interface.Here we would like to recommend one of the best 4K external usb capture card for PS4 console game.
1.Support 4K signal input, ultra capture with super low latency.
1.Signal Loop-Through; Audio Input & Output
2.Supports 2560x1440p 144 input. Gamers can play at 144 fps and record or live stream the gameplay at the same time.
4. USB 3.0 for Data Transmission & Power Supply
5. Compatibility of Multiple Operating Systems, such as Windows / Linux / Mac.
6. Plug-and Play, Driver Free
7. Better Audio Quality with ASRC (Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter) technology.
7. FPGA-based video processing, effectively reducing CPU usage
8. Compatible with almost all software based on DirectShow architecture( support more than 50 kinds of software)
9. Metal housing to help heat dissipation of the chip,7 x24 stable work without lose
Now everyone should understand how powerful it is for game capture!